Making your IDEA a REALITY
Businesses, today, need to respond to the rapidly changing market conditions with innovation and agility. Staying ahead of that change and achieving long-term success requires ongoing business transformation. What differentiates us is our focus on providing results, not just reports. Because of this, we pay a great deal of attention to providing practical solutions.
Brimmer Networking Solutions Consulting Services deliver integrated, end-to-end I.T. enabled solutions and services to help your business transform with certainty.
Analysing your I.T. infrastructure to identify problems for our clients and giving opportunities for improvement and growth. We do a Top-down evaluation of your entire technology environment.
We believe a good I.T. strategy and architecture framework helps you gather necessary information to the company to formulate necessary enhancements so that you stay nimble and change as business demands evolve.
We recognize today’s data challenges and opportunities. Our experts approach them from a pragmatic “one size does not fit all” perspective. Our teams and solutions are tailored specifically to bring both the right technology and business expertise to each project.
Implementation is the realisation of an application, or execution of a plan, idea or model design. At Brimmer Networking Solutions, we assist with project implementation to ensure project objectives are met.
STRUCTURED CABLING & NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE
At Brimmer Networking Solutions we “believe a network is only as good as the infrastructure it’s built on.”
Data, voice and video networks are the lifeblood of any organization. We provide our customers the commitment that the telecommunications infrastructure, no matter how complex, will be designed, constructed and installed to meet current and future requirements.
Network Design and Consulting
- Structured cabling system design
- Preparation of structured cabling specifications
- Planning, budgeting and engineering review
- Construction plan review for EIA/TIA standard compliance
Structured Cabling Installation
- Installation of Copper and Fiber cabling
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Installation of wiring racks, cabinets and patch panels
- Manufacturer certified installers
- Manufacturers’ extended warranties
- Cable certification and compliance testing
Security made simple
Secure Your Network
Secure your Network with complete antivirus, next-gen firewall, Wi-Fi, and web server protection with one appliance that’s insanely powerful and ridiculously simple.
Protect Your Users
Shield your users with antivirus protection, data encryption, and mobile control. Wherever they are, whatever they’re using, they’re protected.
Keep Data Safe
We use a legendary antivirus technology for heavy-duty use in demanding server environments, leaving threats out in the cold.
As IT networks grow in complexity, we’re focused on keeping IT security simple and reliable. We know that a proper security strategy must include networks, servers and devices—all devices—managed easily through our systems.
The art of the possible
Challenges and Opportunities
- Create new mobile-driven business processes: The adoption of smartphones and tablets has reached even the traditionally non-mobile sections of the workforce. With the disappearance of the business / consumer divide in terms of adoption of technologies, companies are increasingly forced to revamp their business processes, in order to realize the potential benefits of mobiles. These new business processes are centered on the concept of mobility, which involve technologies such as cloud and analytics, and use context-driven and location-aware data to influence the way companies function.
- Define new business models for mobile implementation: The speed of change within mobile technologies, combined with multiplicity of platforms and releases, has stretched the resources of companies. Mobility today offers newer business streams, but managing mobile implementation has become a much more complex affair. Companies need to look beyond the models they have been using to manage their IT and look for mobility-specific business models such as on-demand provisioning, pay-per-use pricing, and the ‘free+premium’ model for app usage.
- IT policies vs. smartphone app explosion: The availability of sleeker, better-equipped phones in the market are throwing the traditional IT policies in the backseat. Companies are facing tremendous pressures from their employees for better devices, or worse still, to adopt a ‘bring your own device’ policy. The implications of such policies for security are tremendous. These pressures add complexity to management of apps and devices for companies.
Unleash the power Mobility
Mobile technologies today have untethered businesses from their fixed location, unlocked immense value, and unleashed solutions to further help businesses. Enterprises are at the cusp of realizing the immense potential of mobility.
The ubiquitous nature of smartphones and tablets coupled with the proliferation of cloud-based applications has meant businesses have begun reaping the benefits of a mobile office, resulting in improved internal collaboration, enhanced staff engagement, reduced costs and increased revenues.
How Brimmer Networking Solutions delivers business value
We work with companies throughout their mobility journey to enable them to maximize the potential of their mobile implementation.
Cut Costs not Profits
VOIP Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. the IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers many benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones – no vendor lock in
- Receive & make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype
Get a cloud environment that works - right from the start
Brimmer Network Solutions is changing the way businesses work. We will speed up and modernise your company while reducing the costs of existing processes.
Don’t get left behind. A scalable, reliable, high-performing cloud environment is made of much more than just servers. Brimmer Networking Solutions will help you design the right combination of compute, network, storage, and traffic management services – so your environment meets your current needs, but also has the flexibility to grow with your business.
We will also provide valuable expertise in the things you struggle with the most, including architecting for scale, monitoring, responding to alerts, and running your cloud environment’s operations and administration.
Rather than purchasing servers, software, datacenter space or network equipment, we provide cloud services and resources as a fully outsourced service on demand, thus increasing productivity, reducing costs and never worry about growth.
We manage the creation of web applications quickly and easily and without the complexity of buying and maintaining the software and infrastructure underneath it.
SaaS has become a common delivery model for many business applications, including office and messaging software. We have the potential to reduce your IT costs by outsourcing hardware and software maintenance through the cloud.
Most common Cloud Services we provide
We address the challenge and need for managing, storing, accessing and recovering large amounts of data. With DaaS ‘searchability’ is faster and time spent backing up data is significantly reduced all at a relatively low cost.
Brimmer Networking Solutions provide an email management service to its customers that move the responsibility of daily email management from the customer to us, reducing costs maintaining a dedicated email infrastructure.
Our Backup Cloud is a comprehensive, yet simple, complete, and cost-effective local and cloud backup and recovery solution that equips service providers to solve their customers’ data protection problems
Our cloud services allow you to work and access your e-mails, data (all file types) from anywhere, anytime and from any device. We give you mobility to let you boost your productivity and drive growth.
Cast your I.T. burden onto us
I.T. Outsourcing Services
We focus on the dynamic mid-market and what these type of businesses require from an outsourcing service is agility. By providing a flexible outsourcing model that delivers people, processes and systems which are fully scalable. Brimmer Networking Solutions is a credible alternative to some of the larger I.T. outsourcing providers with their rigid set of processes and the smaller providers who offer more limited services.
We can help you to control costs and reduce risks within your business by providing ‘right-sized’ services to support your business operations and growth.
How Brimmer Networking Solutions makes you become successful
We become a virtual extension of your own company, allowing you to focus on your core business.
As an outsourcing company Brimmer Networking Solutions aim to help businesses free themselves from day to day I.T. operational activity to allow them to deliver strategic value back to their business by creating a scalable infrastructure that is closely aligned to their organisations core business operations. In short delivering a better service for less cost.
Benefits of a full I.T. Outsource include:
- Systems kept running allowing focus on core business functions
- Increased business efficiency by aligning I.T. to business requirements
- Reduced business risk by investing in service not technologies
- Access to expertise and the advantage of the latest technologies
- Resolvement of recruitment and retention problems
- Reduced operating costs – typically up to 30%
- Fixed service level agreements to core services, ensuring system – and business uptime for business financial certainty with predictable and fixed monthly costs removing the traditional spiked I.T. capital expenditure
- The flexibility and scalability needed to survive in the challenging market conditions today and those of the future
Why Brimmer Networking Solutions?
We focuse on three core areas of an I.T. function:
Network Infrastructure Outsourcing
We offer cost effective data network cabling service without compromising on quality for all requirements from single sockets to large office network installations. Network cabling health checks; this entails testing your existing cabling infrastructure to find out if it meets the requirements for the growing demand for increased bandwidth.
I.T. Infrastructure Outsourcing
Brimmer Networking Solutions take responsibility for all of your I.T. systems; such as desktop service, email, data structure, firewalls, security, mobility, systems monitoring, servers, virtual machines, data backup and recovery, and deliver a service up to and including the operating system level, all based on agreed service levels for a fixed number of years.
We are able to offer application development and support skills to deliver a fully supported application management outsourced service, either for existing legacy applications or for new applications being developed by Advanced or others. This can be delivered as a fully managed I.T. outsourcing service or as part of an ‘application tier only’ support service.
Brand New World
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN OUR WEB DESIGN PACKAGES...
HOSTING, DOMAIN & EMAIL
All websites come fully hosted on a GoDaddy platform. We also include a free domain with email.
We include a mobile optimised version as standard so that you pass Google’s new mobile friendly algorithm.
Not got a logo? We can write your company name in a basic web font at the top of your site.
We provide you with back end access to your site so that you can login and amend your content.
We include basic optimisation of your home page to help you get found on Google for your preferred keyword.
1ST CLASS SUPPORT
Our approach to customer satisfaction is simple. Work closely with every client until they are 100% happy. No worries.